Minister - Ing. Andrej Doležal
Was born on 23 March 1981 in Bratislava. After graduating from the Secondary School of Electrical Engineering of Karol Adler, he opted for the studies of process controland regulation, specializing in proposing the algorithms for control and optimization at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak Technical University. He completed the studies in 2004 with the Master of Engineering degree.
He has vast experience inoperational management and strategic development in the media industry and telecommunications sector. He has long-standing experienceinmanaging a greater team of employees (450+), being liable for an entrusted budget and, especially, in bringing together cultural, regional and professionally varying working structures in a company.
As a volunteer, he teaches studentsof Secondary School of Electrical Engineering of Karol Adler, which he attended himself.
He was appointed as the Minister of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic by the President of the Slovak Republic Zuzana Čaputová on 21 March 2020.
- 1994 – 2004 Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology – Automation, Slovak Technical University
Former Professional Experience
- 06/2018 – 03/2020 - Director of Innovation, Towercom, a.s., Bratislava, Slovakia
- 10/2012 – 10/2017 - Technical Director, Radio and Television of Slovakia, Slovakia
- 2008 – 2012 - Technical Director, TV Markíza-Slovakia (CME), Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2004 – 2008 - Technical Sales/Consultant, Siemens PSE, Bratislava/Vienna Slovakia/Austria
- English language
- German language