State Secretary - JUDr. Katarína Bruncková, PhD.
Born on 22 March 1979, lives in Bratislava. Katarína Bruncková is a graduate of the Faculty of Law, Comenius University, Bratislava and Danubius University. She was previously active within both public and private sector. Prior to becoming a state secretary her occupation was advocacy.
At the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic she is responsible for the areas of Construction, Housing Policy, Tourism and Water Transport.
- 2011 − 2015 Danubius University – Doctoral studies, Commercial law and Financial law
- 1997 − 2002 Faculty of Law, Comenius University, Bratislava
Previous work experience:
- 07/2008 ‒ 03/2020 Advocate, Executive director of law firm, Winton s.r.o.
- 10/2006 ‒06/2008 Trainee lawyer
- 02/2004 ‒ 09/2006 Senior in-house lawyer, T-mobile Slovensko, a.s.
- 10/2002 – 02/2004 State counsellor in Legislative Department, Civil Service Office
- 07/2002– 10/2002 Lawyer, Slovak Insurers' Bureau, Bratislava